Archive for the ‘Mazda6’ Category
Today, car shoppers have more vehicle options than ever before. From compact sedans to coupes, the U.S. market has so many models to choose from. That said, if you have your eye on something a little different from the ordinary, then the Mazda6 is worth a closer look. (more…)
2019 Mazda3 vs. 2018 Mazda6 comparison
If you have your eye on a sleek, powerful sedan then you probably have the Mazda3 and Mazda6 on your list. These sedans pack a punch with dynamic handling, charming road manners and head-turning good looks. But which model is right for you? It really comes down to what you are looking for in your sedan. To showcase the differences between the two models, we have created this 2019 Mazda3 vs. 2018 Mazda6 comparison. (more…)
What Is the 2018 Mazda6 Crash Test Rating?
These days, it’s easy to take safety for granted… but as drivers, we really shouldn’t. Some vehicles are simply safer than others, despite advancements in safety technology and equipment making modern vehicles overall far safer than their counterparts from decades ago. For example, this is one area that the 2018 Mazda6 excels at compared to the competition, but just how safe is it? And how safe is safe enough?
In the present day and age, it’s really uncanny to see people without their phones close by. We live in a more interconnected world than ever before, and because of that, our busy lives don’t end when we step behind the wheel of our vehicles, for better or worse. That’s why the innovations that Mazda has introduced have been so groundbreaking, and this really takes the cake – Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now available as features on the 2018 Mazda6! Today we’ll take you through these systems, as well as what they can do for your model and life. (more…)
Does the 2018 Mazda6 offer Bluetooth connectivity?
Everyone wants to stay connected while on the roads. Mazda models offer multiple ways to help everyone stay connected and entertained. Does the 2018 Mazda6 offer Bluetooth connectivity? This feature is offered on the 2018 version of the car. Follow these steps to pair your device. (more…)
What are the performance numbers for the 2018 Mazda6 turbo?
The Mazda6 has always been a car that delivers impressive driving fun. The 2018 version of the car is set to take this a step further. The latest version of the car will offer an available turbocharged four-cylinder engine. What are the performance numbers for the 2018 Mazda6 turbo? (more…)
2018 Mazda6 Trim Levels and Features
The 2018 version of the Mazda6 has undergone multiple changes for the new model year. The latest version of the car is set to deliver impressive performance paired with an extensive collection of technology features. The 2018 Mazda6 trim levels and features offered on those trim levels help with this car excel in the midsize sedan class. (more…)
Which 2018 Mazda model has the most storage space?
Storage space is an important factor for many car shoppers. The Mazda lineup offers many models that deliver impressive storage capacity. Which 2018 Mazda model has the most storage space? (more…)
2018 Mazda6 Safety and Driver Assistance Features
The Mazda6 will offer multiple updates and new changes for the 2018 model year. The latest version of the car is here to continue the reputation that previous models have set. The new version of the Mazda6 will be fun, fast, and most importantly, safe. Several new 2018 Mazda6 safety and driver assistance features will be offered on the car. (more…)
1) The Mazda6 Earned KBB.com 5-YEAR LOWEST COST TO OWN AWARD, because it’s a great value at purchase, outstanding fuel economy, reasonable cost to maintain and insure, while holding it’s value better than any other vehicles in the midsize segment.
2) The Mazda6 was awarded the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)’s highest-possible rating, “SUPERIOR”, in recent crash tests.
3) CAR and DRIVER awarded the Mazda6 and Mazda3 to their 10BEST CARS LIST again this year. Mazda was the only company to win two 10Best awards – no other Brand did this.
4) AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINES: BEST MIDSIZE SEDAN!
5) AUTOBYTEL: CAR OF THE YEAR, 2nd Straight Year.
6) CAR And DRIVER: #1 FAMILY SEDAN
7) Awarded To “WARD”S 10 BEST INTERIORS”
8) JD Power APEAL awards, the Mazda6 Earn BEST-IN SEGMANT ACCOLADES for the 2nd straight year – Existing owners rank it higher than any other mid-size after 90 days of ownership.
9) Consumer Reports says that Mazda is the BEST NON-LUXURY BRAND and the second-best brand in the auto industry, on expected reliability, resale value, styling, dynamics and initial quality.
10) We offer our new Mazda6 customers our exclusive CUSTOMER FOR LIFE CARE CLUB!
Complimentary LIFETIME Synthetic Oil Changes
Complimentary Service Loaner Car Privileges
Complimentary Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluation
Complimentary Preferred Service Appointments for our Loyal Customers
Complimentary Collision Center Estimates
Exclusive 8yr/100,000mi. Powertrain Service Contract