Archive for the ‘Mazda Awards & Accolades’ Category
1) The Mazda6 Earned KBB.com 5-YEAR LOWEST COST TO OWN AWARD, because it’s a great value at purchase, outstanding fuel economy, reasonable cost to maintain and insure, while holding it’s value better than any other vehicles in the midsize segment.
2) The Mazda6 was awarded the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)’s highest-possible rating, “SUPERIOR”, in recent crash tests.
3) CAR and DRIVER awarded the Mazda6 and Mazda3 to their 10BEST CARS LIST again this year. Mazda was the only company to win two 10Best awards – no other Brand did this.
4) AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINES: BEST MIDSIZE SEDAN!
5) AUTOBYTEL: CAR OF THE YEAR, 2nd Straight Year.
6) CAR And DRIVER: #1 FAMILY SEDAN
7) Awarded To “WARD”S 10 BEST INTERIORS”
8) JD Power APEAL awards, the Mazda6 Earn BEST-IN SEGMANT ACCOLADES for the 2nd straight year – Existing owners rank it higher than any other mid-size after 90 days of ownership.
9) Consumer Reports says that Mazda is the BEST NON-LUXURY BRAND and the second-best brand in the auto industry, on expected reliability, resale value, styling, dynamics and initial quality.
10) We offer our new Mazda6 customers our exclusive CUSTOMER FOR LIFE CARE CLUB!
Complimentary LIFETIME Synthetic Oil Changes
Complimentary Service Loaner Car Privileges
Complimentary Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluation
Complimentary Preferred Service Appointments for our Loyal Customers
Complimentary Collision Center Estimates
Exclusive 8yr/100,000mi. Powertrain Service Contract
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety put the 2016 Mazda6 through its paces by hitting it hard. The small overlap crash test is arguably one of the best ways of finding out if a vehicle is safe or not.
Unsurprisingly, hitting a barrier at 40 mph (64 km/h) is no biggie for the 2016 Mazda6. The IIHS awarded the mid-size sedan Top Safety Pick+ for scoring well overall for its crashworthiness. From the side impact crash test to the roof’s strength and protection offered by the head restraints and seats, the IIHS gave the Mazda model a big thumbs up!
Check Out Our Mazda6 Inventory: http://www.msmazda.com/new-mazda-mazda6-philadelphia-nj
The leading consumers magazine Annual Brand Reliability Report
Lexus brand, the luxury name plate for Toyota, finished on top of the leading Consumer magazine’s annual “brand report card”, the influential U.S. magazine said.
Japanese brands took four of the top five places. MAZDA MOTOR CORP was second and the best finisher among non-luxury brands.
Toyota came in third, followed by Audi from Germany and Subaru from Japan.
For the first time, a U.S. brand made the top 10. Buick came in seventh, just behind Porsche. Eighth through 10th were namesake brands from Honda Motor Co, Kia Motors Corp and BMW.
Falling the most in the brand ratings was Mercedes-Benz, to 21st from 10th last year. The consumer based magazine said several models, including the CLA, were unreliable.
This report reflects 1.1 million subscribers vehicles in the annual auto survey. The results come from those ratings, along with U.S. government and insurance industry safety tests and road tests.
This report comes on the feet of the “WOULD YOU BUY YOUR CAR AGAIN” article in January 5th’s consumer magazine, which surveyed 350,000 vehicle owners and rated the Mazda6 and Mazda3 “BEST” in their respective classes. This is a reflection on resale value as well as Customer Satisfaction.
Most Auto Shoppers are all looking for the same thing, to get the most value for their money. The experts at Kiplinger Personal Finance have done the reseach, compared the compitition and chosen their Best.
The 2015 Mazda3 has earned the Best Value Award in the true Value Segment-Compact Vehicles
The Mazda3 might be a compact gut it packs a punch in value! The winner of last years Best New Car Award it has above average resale values, impressive fuel economy, top safety ratings, and loads of cargo space, whether you choose the sedan or hatchback. Advance Tech options include a regenerative-braking system to save more fuel, plus safety features such as adaptive headlamps, blindspot monitors, radar cruise control, smart city bracking and more.
Kiplingers Best Value winners are selected based on value factors (such as fuel economy, resale value, performance and safety, and driving impressions from our road test.)