Archive for the ‘Service Your Mazda’ Category
Where Can I Service My Mazda Near Turnersville?
Local drivers may be wondering where they can service their Mazda in the Turnersville area and Maple Shade Mazda is the perfect spot. We view your Mazda vehicle as an investment that is worth protecting with proper service and regular maintenance.(more…)
Mazda Service Contracts in Maple Shade, NJ
There are many perks to purchasing a vehicle from Maple Shade Mazda or Turnersville Mazda, but one of the most distinct benefits is membership in our “Customer For Life” Care Club. Clients who purchase any new Mazda vehicle are automatically qualified for all the complimentary benefits of our Care Club. On top of extended coverage with our 15-Year/150,000-Mile Powertrain Service Contract*, Care Club members can take advantage of several complementary services that last throughout the life of their vehicle. Keep reading for more details on all that this exceptional Mazda service contract entails.(more…)
Video Vehicle Inspections at Maple Shade Mazda & Turnersville Mazda
Imagine this – you drop off your ride for its routine vehicle inspection and later in the day receive a video from the service center. From the comfort of your own home, you open the file to a friendly greeting from your Mazda-trained technician, who then proceeds to give you a tour of your vehicle’s various components. “These are your shock absorbers,” he says. “And as you can see, they are leaking. Now is the time to address them for your vehicle to remain safe and operate properly.” You reconnect with the service center to approve the necessary repairs, and you’re back on the road in no time with your car in pristine condition. That’s the magic of Video Vehicle Inspections at Maple Shade Mazda and Turnersville Mazda!(more…)
When you need to get your Mazda serviced you most likely have several people offering you suggestions on where to go. You may have some people suggesting you go to their friend. Others will suggest doing it yourself. However, the best place to get your Mazda serviced is at a dealership. Why is it best to visit a dealership for your vehicle service? Keep reading for our three reasons why you should get your Mazda serviced at a dealership.(more…)
Every new Mazda vehicle comes with many benefits, including strong warranty protection. In fact, new models are standard with two limited warranties and a roadside assistance program. That said, what is included with each program and what parts are covered? (more…)
At Maple Shade and Turnersville Mazda we know that proper 4 wheel alignment is key in maintaining the handling and performance your vehicle was designed with.
- Save on Gas– When your wheels are out of alignment there is added resistance to forward movement and momentum. Your engine has to work much harder and in turn burn more gasoline reducing your MPG.
- Save on New Tires – With wheels out of alignment your tires wear quicker and usually unevenly considerably shortening there life span. The faster your tires wear out, the faster you’ll need to purchase replacements. Those extra tires are not cheap and will come out of your pocket.
- Improve Your Vehicle Performance– – With wheels out of alignment your vehicle handling, performance, and ride quality will all be effected for the worse. A proper alignment will improve control and help provide a smooth, comfortable ride. Free from vibrations,
- Reduce Wear and Tear to your Vehicles Life– Your vehicle tires, wheels, brakes, suspension and steering are all interconnected mechanics. With your wheel alignment out of whack you place additional stress and wear on the entire vehicle. This increases the likelihood of a failure or reduced lifespan and performance of all off these systems.
- Save the Environment – A properly aligned vehicle uses less gasoline, fewer tires and more likely to need fewer repairs. That’s a win-win-win for you and the environment.
- Save Your Life –Improper alignment can lead to dangerous situations. A unevenly worn tire can lead to a blowout and in a emergency response situation you want your vehicle to be able to handle and react at peak performance to avoid damage to your vehicle, yourself and others.
So there are many more benefits to an alignment than making sure your car drives in a straight line.
If you have recently hit a large pothole or curb, if your cars pulls to one side, if you feel strong vibrations through your steering wheel or you have to constantly correct your steering to stay straight on the road you should make an appointment to stop by and have a Complimentary 4 Wheel Computerized Alignment Evaluation- with coupon and appointment. We have the most advance 4 wheel computerized alignment racks in the business that will produce a computerized print out showing you the condition of your vehicles alignment and whether and where there is a need for adjustment.