What Technology and Safety Features Are Available for the 2021 Mazda6?
Looking for the most fun-to-drive vehicle in the midsize car segment? The 2021 Mazda6 sedan is the answer! This sports sedan is loaded with the brand’s sleek interior, advanced technology, and convenient features to give you peace of mind behind the wheel. Under the hood is a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation engine that churns out 250 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque. The new Mazda6 is available in six different variants: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve, Carbon Edition, and Signature. Let’s explore the 2021 Mazda6 technology and safety features one by one right here at Maple Shade Mazda.
Related Content: What Sets Mazda Apart from the Competition?
2021 Mazda6 Advanced Technology
- 8-inch full-color touchscreen display with Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System
- Fully integrated Mazda Navigation System
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Bose® 11-speaker audio system
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability
- 7-inch LCD Meter Display
- Windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration
- Multi-Information Display (MID) with trip computer
- Available SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with a 3-month trial subscription
2021 Mazda6 Safety Features
- Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE® Safety Systems
- Advanced airbags
- Blind-Spot Monitoring
- Forward-Collision Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control13 (DSC) and Traction Control System (TCS)
- High Beam Control
- Lane-Keeping Assist and Lane-Departure Warning
More Content for You: What are the Mazda Connected Services?
Test Drive a new Mazda6 in Maple Shade, NJ Today!
There is so much more we could share about the 2021 Mazda6 technology and safety features that we couldn’t possibly mention here. So, get in touch with our sales team to schedule a test drive. You can also visit our dealership to check our Mazda inventory of new and used cars for yourself. Be sure to check out our current incentives before purchasing your next vehicle.