Archive for the ‘Mazda Technology’ Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is sleek, sophisticated and powerful. It enters the 2019 model year with a variety of updates, including a more powerful engine, a new 2.2-liter diesel engine option, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ and a variety of other new convenience features. (more…)
A fuel gauge and speedometer are some of the most common pieces of equipment in every vehicle. These essentials have been part of vehicles since the beginning and it’s only in the last few decades or so that these pieces of equipment have become digitalized. Mazda has remained a leader in this regard thanks to its signature Active Driving Display. It’s available on a variety of Mazda models, including the 2019 Mazda CX-5. Here we’ll walk you through how to use and get the most out of your 2019 Mazda CX-5’s active driving display. (more…)
How to set up Apple CarPlay™ in your Mazda
There are many premium features to enjoy in every new Mazda vehicle. From luxurious upholstery options to innovative driver assistance features, each Mazda has a variety of technologies that bring comfort and convenience to your daily drive. Apple CarPlay™ is a perfect example. This software runs on select Mazda infotainment systems and performs many of the actions that your iPhone does. In fact, the system can get turn-by-turn directions, make phone calls, send and receive text messages, play music stored on the iPhone, play podcasts and so much more. Here’s how to get Apple CarPlay™ set up in your Mazda. (more…)
How to Read and Configure Your Mazda Instrument Cluster Gauge
Depending on what Mazda you drive, you may have an instrument cluster screen that is configurable. If you do, your Mazda experience is about to get a whole lot better, as we are set to show you not only how to read and understand what you’re seeing in the instrument cluster, but also how you can configure it yourself.
In the present day and age, it’s really uncanny to see people without their phones close by. We live in a more interconnected world than ever before, and because of that, our busy lives don’t end when we step behind the wheel of our vehicles, for better or worse. That’s why the innovations that Mazda has introduced have been so groundbreaking, and this really takes the cake – Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now available as features on the 2018 Mazda6! Today we’ll take you through these systems, as well as what they can do for your model and life. (more…)
Many vehicles offer technology systems designed to increase the awareness of the driver. Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Assist are two driver assistance systems offered by Mazda. So, how does the 2018 Mazda CX-5 Lane Departure Assist system work? (more…)
Does the 2018 Mazda6 offer Bluetooth connectivity?
Everyone wants to stay connected while on the roads. Mazda models offer multiple ways to help everyone stay connected and entertained. Does the 2018 Mazda6 offer Bluetooth connectivity? This feature is offered on the 2018 version of the car. Follow these steps to pair your device. (more…)
2018 Mazda6 Trim Levels and Features
The 2018 version of the Mazda6 has undergone multiple changes for the new model year. The latest version of the car is set to deliver impressive performance paired with an extensive collection of technology features. The 2018 Mazda6 trim levels and features offered on those trim levels help with this car excel in the midsize sedan class. (more…)
2018 Mazda CX-5 Safety Systems and Features
Safety is an important concern for just about every car shopper. The 2018 Mazda CX-5 safety systems and features are designed to help the crossover keep everyone safe while on the roads. The CX-5 offers a litany of driver assistance features designed to aid owners. (more…)
1) The Mazda6 Earned KBB.com 5-YEAR LOWEST COST TO OWN AWARD, because it’s a great value at purchase, outstanding fuel economy, reasonable cost to maintain and insure, while holding it’s value better than any other vehicles in the midsize segment.
2) The Mazda6 was awarded the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)’s highest-possible rating, “SUPERIOR”, in recent crash tests.
3) CAR and DRIVER awarded the Mazda6 and Mazda3 to their 10BEST CARS LIST again this year. Mazda was the only company to win two 10Best awards – no other Brand did this.
4) AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINES: BEST MIDSIZE SEDAN!
5) AUTOBYTEL: CAR OF THE YEAR, 2nd Straight Year.
6) CAR And DRIVER: #1 FAMILY SEDAN
7) Awarded To “WARD”S 10 BEST INTERIORS”
8) JD Power APEAL awards, the Mazda6 Earn BEST-IN SEGMANT ACCOLADES for the 2nd straight year – Existing owners rank it higher than any other mid-size after 90 days of ownership.
9) Consumer Reports says that Mazda is the BEST NON-LUXURY BRAND and the second-best brand in the auto industry, on expected reliability, resale value, styling, dynamics and initial quality.
10) We offer our new Mazda6 customers our exclusive CUSTOMER FOR LIFE CARE CLUB!
Complimentary LIFETIME Synthetic Oil Changes
Complimentary Service Loaner Car Privileges
Complimentary Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluation
Complimentary Preferred Service Appointments for our Loyal Customers
Complimentary Collision Center Estimates
Exclusive 8yr/100,000mi. Powertrain Service Contract