Archive for October, 2014
The 2014 and 2015 Mazda6 has pretty much walked away as the winner in nearly every comparison test and independent review they have been in!
- July 2014 Motor Trend “All In The Family Sedan” comparison. The Mazda6 also won Motor Trends comparison the year before.
- Won the Car and Drivers multi stage Sudden Death test that ultimately pit it against the Honda Accord EX-L
- AutoGuide in it’s Mid-Size Sedan Comparison, picked the Mazda6 from a field of 8 competitors in a test that considered 18 factors.
- Popular Mechanic choose the Mazda6 as it’s Car Of The Year!
- Mazda 6 Wins Best Family Car, 2nd Consecutive Year at Auto Express New Car Awards
- Best Family Sedan in Road and Tracks “Best of Everything” Edition
- Along with the Mazda3 the Mazda6 makes Car & Drivers Top 10 Vehicles List
- JD Powers Highest Ranked Vehicle Appeal Among Midsize Cars
- Parents Magazines choice for 10 Best Family Sedans
- U.S.News and World Report Best Family Car
- Edmunds.com “TOP RATED” DISTINCTIONS
- Canadian Car Of The Year
- Kiplinger Magazine- Best Automotive Value Award
- Autobytel Car Of The Year
- Smart Energy Car Of The Year
- DRIVE; Car Of The Year
- Autoweek: Best Mid-size Sedan
- Finalist in North American Car Of The Year
- Chosen Road & Tracks Best Family Car
- MAZDA6 Wins European Auto Bild Design Award
- World Car Design of the Year
- AutoTrader- Chooses the Mazda6 To Join Their Most Significant New Cars List
These are just a small sampling of the over 170 awards and achievements the Mazda6 has received so far. It’s clear to see that the people who know the most about the automobile marketplace clearly favor the Mazda6 above any of it’s competitors as Best Mid-Size Sedan Today!
In addition, just like to point out that Mazda has now beaten the Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford and other legitimate competitors in not only the Mazda6 Mid-Size Sedan Comparison Tests but in the Mazda3 Compact Sedan Comparison Tests performed by nearly every legitimate publication as well. I’d say that’s a petty solid vote for our cars and the Mazda brand!
Mazda Once Again Tops The EPA Fuel Economy Report for the 2nd Consecutive Year!
The EPA Fuel Economy Study reports Mazda to be the Most Fuel Efficient auto manufacturer for the second straight year.
Mazda was top of the industry with fleet wide fuel economy performance of 28.1 mile per gallon. Mazda also had the best fleet wide CO2 emissions of just 316. The EPA state that based on next years preliminary numbers, Mazda should have the top spot again next year.
Most impressive is that Mazda has achieved this top ranking without offering a single electric or hybrid vehicle. Instead it has concentrated on improving the efficiency of the conventional gasoline engine through the use of the company’s unique and proprietary SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY.
SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY is a suite of component and engineering technologies that incorporate ultra-high compression ratio gasoline engines, super-efficient manual and automatic transmissions, lightweight chassis and body components, reduced rolling resistance and low-drag body styling. Furthermore, Mazda has achieved this fuel economy rating while producing outstanding, top performing, affordable mainstream vehicles that require only regular octane gasoline.
Mazda’s SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY is now offered in the Mazda3, Mazda3 Hatchback, Mazda6 sedan and Mazda CX-5 SUV.
The Mazda3 reaches near best-in-class EPA estimated fuel economy with 41 highway MPG when equipped with the i-ELOOP energy regeneration system.
The Mazda6 equipped with i-ELOOP achieves class-leading EPA estimated fuel economy with 40 highway MPG.
At an EPA estimated 35 MPG, the Mazda CX-5 retains the title of the highest highway MPG of any SUV in North America, including hybrids.
So nearly all our vehicles are award winning, class leaders in performance and efficiency! Mazda has earned KBB’s 5 Year Lowest Cost Of Ownership for the last 2 Years! At Maple Shade and Turnersvile Mazda we have among the largest selections of Mazda Inventory in the area. Plus all our New Mazda Buyers receive our Exclusive Customer Care Club with
- Complimentary LIFETIME Factory Scheduled Synthetic Oil Changes
- Complimentary LIFETIME Service Loaner Cars
- Complimentary LIFETIME Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluations
- Complimentary LIFETIME Preferred Service Appointments
assuring an outstanding ownership experience and lowering your cost of ownership even further!