Archive for the ‘Industry Information’ Category
At Maple Shade and Turnersville Mazda we know that proper 4 wheel alignment is key in maintaining the handling and performance your vehicle was designed with.
- Save on Gas– When your wheels are out of alignment there is added resistance to forward movement and momentum. Your engine has to work much harder and in turn burn more gasoline reducing your MPG.
- Save on New Tires – With wheels out of alignment your tires wear quicker and usually unevenly considerably shortening there life span. The faster your tires wear out, the faster you’ll need to purchase replacements. Those extra tires are not cheap and will come out of your pocket.
- Improve Your Vehicle Performance– – With wheels out of alignment your vehicle handling, performance, and ride quality will all be effected for the worse. A proper alignment will improve control and help provide a smooth, comfortable ride. Free from vibrations,
- Reduce Wear and Tear to your Vehicles Life– Your vehicle tires, wheels, brakes, suspension and steering are all interconnected mechanics. With your wheel alignment out of whack you place additional stress and wear on the entire vehicle. This increases the likelihood of a failure or reduced lifespan and performance of all off these systems.
- Save the Environment – A properly aligned vehicle uses less gasoline, fewer tires and more likely to need fewer repairs. That’s a win-win-win for you and the environment.
- Save Your Life –Improper alignment can lead to dangerous situations. A unevenly worn tire can lead to a blowout and in a emergency response situation you want your vehicle to be able to handle and react at peak performance to avoid damage to your vehicle, yourself and others.
So there are many more benefits to an alignment than making sure your car drives in a straight line.
If you have recently hit a large pothole or curb, if your cars pulls to one side, if you feel strong vibrations through your steering wheel or you have to constantly correct your steering to stay straight on the road you should make an appointment to stop by and have a Complimentary 4 Wheel Computerized Alignment Evaluation- with coupon and appointment. We have the most advance 4 wheel computerized alignment racks in the business that will produce a computerized print out showing you the condition of your vehicles alignment and whether and where there is a need for adjustment.
1) The Mazda6 Earned KBB.com 5-YEAR LOWEST COST TO OWN AWARD, because it’s a great value at purchase, outstanding fuel economy, reasonable cost to maintain and insure, while holding it’s value better than any other vehicles in the midsize segment.
2) The Mazda6 was awarded the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)’s highest-possible rating, “SUPERIOR”, in recent crash tests.
3) CAR and DRIVER awarded the Mazda6 and Mazda3 to their 10BEST CARS LIST again this year. Mazda was the only company to win two 10Best awards – no other Brand did this.
4) AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINES: BEST MIDSIZE SEDAN!
5) AUTOBYTEL: CAR OF THE YEAR, 2nd Straight Year.
6) CAR And DRIVER: #1 FAMILY SEDAN
7) Awarded To “WARD”S 10 BEST INTERIORS”
8) JD Power APEAL awards, the Mazda6 Earn BEST-IN SEGMANT ACCOLADES for the 2nd straight year – Existing owners rank it higher than any other mid-size after 90 days of ownership.
9) Consumer Reports says that Mazda is the BEST NON-LUXURY BRAND and the second-best brand in the auto industry, on expected reliability, resale value, styling, dynamics and initial quality.
10) We offer our new Mazda6 customers our exclusive CUSTOMER FOR LIFE CARE CLUB!
Complimentary LIFETIME Synthetic Oil Changes
Complimentary Service Loaner Car Privileges
Complimentary Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluation
Complimentary Preferred Service Appointments for our Loyal Customers
Complimentary Collision Center Estimates
Exclusive 8yr/100,000mi. Powertrain Service Contract
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety put the 2016 Mazda6 through its paces by hitting it hard. The small overlap crash test is arguably one of the best ways of finding out if a vehicle is safe or not.
Unsurprisingly, hitting a barrier at 40 mph (64 km/h) is no biggie for the 2016 Mazda6. The IIHS awarded the mid-size sedan Top Safety Pick+ for scoring well overall for its crashworthiness. From the side impact crash test to the roof’s strength and protection offered by the head restraints and seats, the IIHS gave the Mazda model a big thumbs up!
Check Out Our Mazda6 Inventory: http://www.msmazda.com/new-mazda-mazda6-philadelphia-nj
Mazda will be introducing their all new 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata in the U.S. with a Special Launch Edition of just a 1000 cars!
Mazda will open U.S. sales of the Limited Edition Launch model with online pre-orders on May 5th.
Registration and information for pre-orders is now available at www.longlivetheroadster.com.
Buyer must pre-register at the website and return there on May 5th to place a $500 deposit toward the purchase of the Launch Edition. (Pricing information on the Launch Edition will be announced shortly.)
Deposits will be accepted until all the 1000 Limited Edition cars are reserved.
Mazda expects a rush for the 1000 Special 2016 Launch Edition MX-5 Miata’s, since last year’s 2015 MX-5 25th Anniversary Edition sold out online in just 10 minutes.
The Launch Edition Mazda MX-5 is based on the premium MX-5 Grand Touring, will come in Soul Red with a Sport Tan leather interior – a color combination exclusive to the Launch Edition for 2016. The Launch Edition will features 17-inch alloy wheels, heated seats, automatic climate control, SiriusXM® satellite radio, MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System with navigation, a BOSE® nine-speaker audio system, i-ACTIVSENSE safety technologies, including blind spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, lane departure warning and automatic high-beam control, among other amenities.
Customers who take delivery of an MX-5 Launch Edition also will receive a Mazda-branded BOSE SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth® speaker in a gift box, along with select items from Mazda’s upcoming Heritage Collection apparel line.
Jim O’Sullivan, president and CEO, MNAO said “the MX-5 Launch Edition will give enthusiasts the opportunity to take ownership of one of the very first, very exclusive, 2016 MX-5s to arrive in the U.S.,” “Along with the privilege of exclusivity and being among the first 1,000 to take delivery, owners will be able to enjoy our latest entertainment, safety and luxury technologies – many of which are unique among sports cars. And of course, they’ll be the first to experience the exhilaration of being behind the wheel of one of the last true lightweight, driver-focused sports cars available today.”
Thanks to emerging safety technologies in Mazda vehicles, our drivers and passengers are safer than ever before. Mazda’s goal is to make use of technology to produce vehicles that both help prevent and reduce damages in the event of a collision.
Mazda’s innovative Advanced Safety Technology, Branded i-Activsense makes use of the latest sensing devices such as milliwave radar and cameras to achieve the goal of assisting the driver and vehicle in recognizing hazards, preventing collisions and minimizing damages should an accident occur.
Unlike most other manufactures Mazda does not restrict it’s safety tech to high line expensive models but offers its innovative safety technologies through out it’s vehicle line up. The results of this were just confirmed with The Mazda3, Mazda3 Hatchback, Mazda6, and Mazda CX-5 all receiving the IIHS Highest Safety Ranking –(Top Safety Pick Plus)
Blind Spot Monitoring
On every vehicle, there are obvious or not so obvious blind spots. On your Mazda, the Blind Spot Monitoring checks those areas; and if it detects an object, it will give the driver a visual alert in the mirrors on the outside of the vehicle. If you activate your turn signal in the same blind spot direction the object is detected, the vehicle will beep to alert the driver.
Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS
Swivels headlamps up to 15 degrees in the direction you’re steering, revealing more of the corner.
Mazda Radar Cruise Control
With Mazda’s Radar Cruise Control, the system will determine the difference in distance and speed for the vehicle in front of you. As a result, MRCC will automatically adjust your the speed of your vehicle to ensure a safe speed.
Forward Obstruction Warning
With Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW), the system will effectively monitor the speed of the vehicle in front of you. When there is a high risk of collision, your vehicle will issue audible and visual alerts for you to take evasive action. This system is functional between the speeds of 9 and 92 mph.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
By using radars on the side of the vehicle, the Rear Cross Traffic Alert (CTA) keeps you informed of objects approaching from the side. In the event an object is detected, you will have both audible and visual warnings of the object in the monitored area.
Lane Departure Warning System
The Lane Departure Warning System effectively monitors the lines on the road. If your vehicle predicts you depart from those lanes unintentionally, the vehicle will issue you a warning.
High Beam Control
High Beam Control is an intuitive system that switches your head lamps between high and low beams based on your driving condition.
Smart City Brake Support (SCBS)
Helps prevent or lessen, low-speed impacts. At speeds of 3-18 MPH, SCBS monitors the vehicle in front to assess the possibility of a collisions. If the system detects a high risk of impact, it applies initial braking pressure to deliver faster response should you brake. If you brake, the system de-activates. If you don’t brake, the brakes are applied automatically.
We invite you to Schedule a Test Drive or stop by our showrooms to experience Mazda’s outstanding advancments in vehicle and passenger saftey for yoursellf.
Another Big Win For MAZDA!
Mazda3 & Mazda6 Top the Most Loved Cars Survey!
Consumer Reports is tallying the results from its annual owner-satisfaction survey. Consumer Reports simply asks readers of models up to three years old if they would buy the same vehicle again in light of their entire ownership experience.
As a new car buyer, you want to try and make sure your choosing the right vehicle and that you will be happy with it. One of the best ways to know is to contact current owners of the same vehicle and ask them if they are happy and, given the chance would they buy the same vehicle again.
This is what Consumer Reports has done for you by surveying it’s readers.
All of us at Maple Shade & Turnersville Mazda are proud of our brand! According to Consumer Reports, current Mazda owners are as well.
- The Mazda3 s & Mazda3 i took the Top Two spots among Compact Cars!
- The Mazda6 sedan ranked on top. Number 1 among all Midsize Sedans!
- The Mazda CX-5 Placed 3rd in the Small SUV segment!
This is a ringing endorsement of Mazda and our vehicles from the people who’s opinion counts the most, those how currently own and operate the vehicles!
Consumer Reports has prided itself on its independent status since 1936! They do not accept advertising nor pay for products tested.
The 2014 and 2015 Mazda6 has pretty much walked away as the winner in nearly every comparison test and independent review they have been in!
- July 2014 Motor Trend “All In The Family Sedan” comparison. The Mazda6 also won Motor Trends comparison the year before.
- Won the Car and Drivers multi stage Sudden Death test that ultimately pit it against the Honda Accord EX-L
- AutoGuide in it’s Mid-Size Sedan Comparison, picked the Mazda6 from a field of 8 competitors in a test that considered 18 factors.
- Popular Mechanic choose the Mazda6 as it’s Car Of The Year!
- Mazda 6 Wins Best Family Car, 2nd Consecutive Year at Auto Express New Car Awards
- Best Family Sedan in Road and Tracks “Best of Everything” Edition
- Along with the Mazda3 the Mazda6 makes Car & Drivers Top 10 Vehicles List
- JD Powers Highest Ranked Vehicle Appeal Among Midsize Cars
- Parents Magazines choice for 10 Best Family Sedans
- U.S.News and World Report Best Family Car
- Edmunds.com “TOP RATED” DISTINCTIONS
- Canadian Car Of The Year
- Kiplinger Magazine- Best Automotive Value Award
- Autobytel Car Of The Year
- Smart Energy Car Of The Year
- DRIVE; Car Of The Year
- Autoweek: Best Mid-size Sedan
- Finalist in North American Car Of The Year
- Chosen Road & Tracks Best Family Car
- MAZDA6 Wins European Auto Bild Design Award
- World Car Design of the Year
- AutoTrader- Chooses the Mazda6 To Join Their Most Significant New Cars List
These are just a small sampling of the over 170 awards and achievements the Mazda6 has received so far. It’s clear to see that the people who know the most about the automobile marketplace clearly favor the Mazda6 above any of it’s competitors as Best Mid-Size Sedan Today!
In addition, just like to point out that Mazda has now beaten the Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford and other legitimate competitors in not only the Mazda6 Mid-Size Sedan Comparison Tests but in the Mazda3 Compact Sedan Comparison Tests performed by nearly every legitimate publication as well. I’d say that’s a petty solid vote for our cars and the Mazda brand!
Mazda Once Again Tops The EPA Fuel Economy Report for the 2nd Consecutive Year!
The EPA Fuel Economy Study reports Mazda to be the Most Fuel Efficient auto manufacturer for the second straight year.
Mazda was top of the industry with fleet wide fuel economy performance of 28.1 mile per gallon. Mazda also had the best fleet wide CO2 emissions of just 316. The EPA state that based on next years preliminary numbers, Mazda should have the top spot again next year.
Most impressive is that Mazda has achieved this top ranking without offering a single electric or hybrid vehicle. Instead it has concentrated on improving the efficiency of the conventional gasoline engine through the use of the company’s unique and proprietary SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY.
SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY is a suite of component and engineering technologies that incorporate ultra-high compression ratio gasoline engines, super-efficient manual and automatic transmissions, lightweight chassis and body components, reduced rolling resistance and low-drag body styling. Furthermore, Mazda has achieved this fuel economy rating while producing outstanding, top performing, affordable mainstream vehicles that require only regular octane gasoline.
Mazda’s SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY is now offered in the Mazda3, Mazda3 Hatchback, Mazda6 sedan and Mazda CX-5 SUV.
The Mazda3 reaches near best-in-class EPA estimated fuel economy with 41 highway MPG when equipped with the i-ELOOP energy regeneration system.
The Mazda6 equipped with i-ELOOP achieves class-leading EPA estimated fuel economy with 40 highway MPG.
At an EPA estimated 35 MPG, the Mazda CX-5 retains the title of the highest highway MPG of any SUV in North America, including hybrids.
So nearly all our vehicles are award winning, class leaders in performance and efficiency! Mazda has earned KBB’s 5 Year Lowest Cost Of Ownership for the last 2 Years! At Maple Shade and Turnersvile Mazda we have among the largest selections of Mazda Inventory in the area. Plus all our New Mazda Buyers receive our Exclusive Customer Care Club with
- Complimentary LIFETIME Factory Scheduled Synthetic Oil Changes
- Complimentary LIFETIME Service Loaner Cars
- Complimentary LIFETIME Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluations
- Complimentary LIFETIME Preferred Service Appointments
assuring an outstanding ownership experience and lowering your cost of ownership even further!
2015 Mazda3 vs. 2014 Honda Civic Comparison
Here are few cars as highly regarded as the Honda Civic. For years it has been the go-to sedan for families across the globe. That is, until now! The 2015 Mazda3 has hit the scene and is setting a new benchmark. With eye catching style and looks, plus performance and efficiency to challenge the best the Mazda3 simply overshadows the Honda Civic. But don’t take our word for it. Maple Shade Mazda plans to let the numbers do the talking with a 2015 Mazda3 vs. 2014 Honda Civic comparison.
It’s here, our long anticipated New Responsive Web Site
Our goal is to present information on all devices and formats (PC, Lap tops, Tablets and Phones).
Easier to navigate and with a new look offering customers an All New Experience. State of the Art responsive technology will allow customers, service personnel and product specialist to better interact, providing a richer environment to learn about products and services.
We are very excited to offer more and thank you for taking time to visit us.