Archive for the ‘Dealer Information’ Category
Choosing the right place to shop for or service your dream car shouldn’t be stressful. At Maple Shade Mazda we make it easy to get the vehicle you want without the hassle with our simple, straightforward shopping process that puts the customer first. But what sets us apart from all the other car dealerships in the area? If we had to narrow it down, we would say the top 3 reasons to shop with us are our exclusive benefits for new car buyers, our wide range of products and services and VIP customer service. (more…)
Why buy from Maple Shade Mazda?
Looking for a place to buy your next car? Considering a Mazda? Then you should consider Maple Shade Mazda, and our sister store, Turnersville Mazda. With the wonderful Mazda brand and all the services and advantages we offer, there are several reasons why people in the Camden, NJ and Philadelphia area will only come to us. Why buy from Maple Shade Mazda? Let us tell you. (more…)
At Maple Shade and Turnersville Mazda we know that proper 4 wheel alignment is key in maintaining the handling and performance your vehicle was designed with.
- Save on Gas– When your wheels are out of alignment there is added resistance to forward movement and momentum. Your engine has to work much harder and in turn burn more gasoline reducing your MPG.
- Save on New Tires – With wheels out of alignment your tires wear quicker and usually unevenly considerably shortening there life span. The faster your tires wear out, the faster you’ll need to purchase replacements. Those extra tires are not cheap and will come out of your pocket.
- Improve Your Vehicle Performance– – With wheels out of alignment your vehicle handling, performance, and ride quality will all be effected for the worse. A proper alignment will improve control and help provide a smooth, comfortable ride. Free from vibrations,
- Reduce Wear and Tear to your Vehicles Life– Your vehicle tires, wheels, brakes, suspension and steering are all interconnected mechanics. With your wheel alignment out of whack you place additional stress and wear on the entire vehicle. This increases the likelihood of a failure or reduced lifespan and performance of all off these systems.
- Save the Environment – A properly aligned vehicle uses less gasoline, fewer tires and more likely to need fewer repairs. That’s a win-win-win for you and the environment.
- Save Your Life –Improper alignment can lead to dangerous situations. A unevenly worn tire can lead to a blowout and in a emergency response situation you want your vehicle to be able to handle and react at peak performance to avoid damage to your vehicle, yourself and others.
So there are many more benefits to an alignment than making sure your car drives in a straight line.
If you have recently hit a large pothole or curb, if your cars pulls to one side, if you feel strong vibrations through your steering wheel or you have to constantly correct your steering to stay straight on the road you should make an appointment to stop by and have a Complimentary 4 Wheel Computerized Alignment Evaluation- with coupon and appointment. We have the most advance 4 wheel computerized alignment racks in the business that will produce a computerized print out showing you the condition of your vehicles alignment and whether and where there is a need for adjustment.
1) The Mazda6 Earned KBB.com 5-YEAR LOWEST COST TO OWN AWARD, because it’s a great value at purchase, outstanding fuel economy, reasonable cost to maintain and insure, while holding it’s value better than any other vehicles in the midsize segment.
2) The Mazda6 was awarded the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)’s highest-possible rating, “SUPERIOR”, in recent crash tests.
3) CAR and DRIVER awarded the Mazda6 and Mazda3 to their 10BEST CARS LIST again this year. Mazda was the only company to win two 10Best awards – no other Brand did this.
4) AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINES: BEST MIDSIZE SEDAN!
5) AUTOBYTEL: CAR OF THE YEAR, 2nd Straight Year.
6) CAR And DRIVER: #1 FAMILY SEDAN
7) Awarded To “WARD”S 10 BEST INTERIORS”
8) JD Power APEAL awards, the Mazda6 Earn BEST-IN SEGMANT ACCOLADES for the 2nd straight year – Existing owners rank it higher than any other mid-size after 90 days of ownership.
9) Consumer Reports says that Mazda is the BEST NON-LUXURY BRAND and the second-best brand in the auto industry, on expected reliability, resale value, styling, dynamics and initial quality.
10) We offer our new Mazda6 customers our exclusive CUSTOMER FOR LIFE CARE CLUB!
Complimentary LIFETIME Synthetic Oil Changes
Complimentary Service Loaner Car Privileges
Complimentary Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluation
Complimentary Preferred Service Appointments for our Loyal Customers
Complimentary Collision Center Estimates
Exclusive 8yr/100,000mi. Powertrain Service Contract
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety put the 2016 Mazda6 through its paces by hitting it hard. The small overlap crash test is arguably one of the best ways of finding out if a vehicle is safe or not.
Unsurprisingly, hitting a barrier at 40 mph (64 km/h) is no biggie for the 2016 Mazda6. The IIHS awarded the mid-size sedan Top Safety Pick+ for scoring well overall for its crashworthiness. From the side impact crash test to the roof’s strength and protection offered by the head restraints and seats, the IIHS gave the Mazda model a big thumbs up!
Check Out Our Mazda6 Inventory: http://www.msmazda.com/new-mazda-mazda6-philadelphia-nj
The first 2016 Mazda6 has just arrived at Turnersville Mazda, and the Mazda owners and fans in the South Jersey & Philadelphia area will be delighted with the updates! While the Mazda6 will have the same great design, the 2016 updates will enhance exterior design, functionality, ride comfort, quietness, and safety.
The Mazda 6, by most industry experts, is already the most attractive midsize sedan on the market! From the outside the design receives a few additions to accentuate the beauty. Exterior features include a new front grille and signature wing design. These can be combined with new LED headlamps to create a bold and elegant front fascia, plus an enhanced brand expression is created by the available signature wing illumination. Rear LED combination lamps give the back end sharp, new appeal. The new compact shark fin antenna accents the vehicle’s flowing form and stylish looks as well. Also offered are 19-inch aluminum wheel with high-gloss paint which emphasizes the brightness and greater depth of its metallic look. Plus now you can get the stunning design of the Mazda6 in two new colors; Sonic Silver Metallic and Titanium Flash Mica.
DRIVING COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
For 2016 the Mazda6 development team focused on ways to enrich the enjoyment of the driving experience, including ride comfort, quietness, and performance. Overall build quality has been improved with gaps and seams tightened or eliminated. Materials and insulation have been improved to create a higher-quality interior environment. The amount of noise transmitted into the cabin has been reduced by approximately 10 percent when driving on rough roads and by approximately 25 percent on highways.
Improved front and rear seat structure provides a feeling of comfortable snugness, a good fit and excellent holding characteristics, further enhancing the level of all-round comfort.
SKYACTIV-DRIVE automatic transmission now adopts a Drive Selection, Sport Performance Button which allows drivers to switch drive modes for a more responsive driving experience.
The most noticeable change in the 2016 Mazda6 will be the interior, with a new dashboard, instrument cluster, center stack and console. A freestanding 7″ display is raised from the center of the low dash. It uses the Mazda Connect System paired with a smartphone to make it easier to take advantage of functions, including internet connectivity and access to social networking services.
There is a new Heads-up Active Driving Display that provides information such as vehicle speed, navigation, and other important driving information, such as that from the advanced safety systems, in real time. Also new this year, you’ll find Mazda’s first use of an Electronic Parking Brake.
The 2016 Mazda6 is here at Turnersville Mazda and available for your preview now! So stop by or call us at (856) 875-0200 to schedule a test-drive.
Mazda Once Again Tops The EPA Fuel Economy Report for the 2nd Consecutive Year!
The EPA Fuel Economy Study reports Mazda to be the Most Fuel Efficient auto manufacturer for the second straight year.
Mazda was top of the industry with fleet wide fuel economy performance of 28.1 mile per gallon. Mazda also had the best fleet wide CO2 emissions of just 316. The EPA state that based on next years preliminary numbers, Mazda should have the top spot again next year.
Most impressive is that Mazda has achieved this top ranking without offering a single electric or hybrid vehicle. Instead it has concentrated on improving the efficiency of the conventional gasoline engine through the use of the company’s unique and proprietary SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY.
SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY is a suite of component and engineering technologies that incorporate ultra-high compression ratio gasoline engines, super-efficient manual and automatic transmissions, lightweight chassis and body components, reduced rolling resistance and low-drag body styling. Furthermore, Mazda has achieved this fuel economy rating while producing outstanding, top performing, affordable mainstream vehicles that require only regular octane gasoline.
Mazda’s SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY is now offered in the Mazda3, Mazda3 Hatchback, Mazda6 sedan and Mazda CX-5 SUV.
The Mazda3 reaches near best-in-class EPA estimated fuel economy with 41 highway MPG when equipped with the i-ELOOP energy regeneration system.
The Mazda6 equipped with i-ELOOP achieves class-leading EPA estimated fuel economy with 40 highway MPG.
At an EPA estimated 35 MPG, the Mazda CX-5 retains the title of the highest highway MPG of any SUV in North America, including hybrids.
So nearly all our vehicles are award winning, class leaders in performance and efficiency! Mazda has earned KBB’s 5 Year Lowest Cost Of Ownership for the last 2 Years! At Maple Shade and Turnersvile Mazda we have among the largest selections of Mazda Inventory in the area. Plus all our New Mazda Buyers receive our Exclusive Customer Care Club with
- Complimentary LIFETIME Factory Scheduled Synthetic Oil Changes
- Complimentary LIFETIME Service Loaner Cars
- Complimentary LIFETIME Computerized Wheel Alignment Evaluations
- Complimentary LIFETIME Preferred Service Appointments
assuring an outstanding ownership experience and lowering your cost of ownership even further!
2015 Mazda CX-5 vs. 2015 Toyota Rav4
Finding the right crossover in a saturated market can be tough. Thankfully, we at Maple Shade Mazda have the guide to follow when choosing your crossover. We see the 2015 Mazda CX-5 as the obvious choice, but it isn’t always that easy. But matching up the new Mazda CX–5 against its competition will both prove our point and put the newest Mazda crossover in the right. So follow along as we run you through the 2015 Mazda CX-5 vs. 2015 Toyota Rav4 comparison.
2015 Mazda3 vs. 2014 Honda Civic Comparison
Here are few cars as highly regarded as the Honda Civic. For years it has been the go-to sedan for families across the globe. That is, until now! The 2015 Mazda3 has hit the scene and is setting a new benchmark. With eye catching style and looks, plus performance and efficiency to challenge the best the Mazda3 simply overshadows the Honda Civic. But don’t take our word for it. Maple Shade Mazda plans to let the numbers do the talking with a 2015 Mazda3 vs. 2014 Honda Civic comparison.
It’s here, our long anticipated New Responsive Web Site
Our goal is to present information on all devices and formats (PC, Lap tops, Tablets and Phones).
Easier to navigate and with a new look offering customers an All New Experience. State of the Art responsive technology will allow customers, service personnel and product specialist to better interact, providing a richer environment to learn about products and services.
We are very excited to offer more and thank you for taking time to visit us.