Archive for the ‘Dealer Information’ Category
Where Can you find OEM Parts for your Mazda in Maple Shade or Turnersville NJ?
Are you the proud owner of a Mazda CX-5 in the Camden and Philadelphia area? Are you looking for parts or to upgrade performance? Are you a do-it-yourself handyman who loves to do his or her own repairs? No matter where you stand in this discussion, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) high-qualify parts make the difference.
Where can you find the right parts for your Mazda? In Maple Shade at Maple Shade Mazda or or Turnersville, NJ at Turnersville Mazda. Maple Shade Mazda Service Department will check all the boxes.(more…)
Mazda Vehicles with AWD in Maple Shade, NJ
Are you shopping for the enhanced performance and capability of an exceptional new all-wheel-drive vehicle? The Mazda lineup hosts a vast selection of cars and SUVs available with i-ACTIV AWD®, and you can find a variety of options right here at Maple Shade Mazda or Turnersville Mazda. Keep reading for a full view of what models in the Mazda lineup are available with AWD.(more…)
Mazda College Grad Program in Maple Shade, NJ
Pursuing higher education has its own benefits, but there are some lesser-known perks that come with that diploma. Here at Maple Shade Mazda and Turnersville Mazda, we’d like to say congratulations to our new college grads in our own special way. If you’ve graduated from a college program within the last 24 months, or will be graduating in the next 6 months, you may qualify for a special $500 Graduation Rebate toward the purchase or lease of any new 2020 Mazda vehicle through the Mazda College Graduate Program.(more…)
Mazda Service Contracts in Maple Shade, NJ
There are many perks to purchasing a vehicle from Maple Shade Mazda or Turnersville Mazda, but one of the most distinct benefits is membership in our “Customer For Life” Care Club. Clients who purchase any new Mazda vehicle are automatically qualified for all the complimentary benefits of our Care Club. On top of extended coverage with our 15-Year/150,000-Mile Powertrain Service Contract*, Care Club members can take advantage of several complementary services that last throughout the life of their vehicle. Keep reading for more details on all that this exceptional Mazda service contract entails.(more…)
Video Vehicle Inspections at Maple Shade Mazda & Turnersville Mazda
Imagine this – you drop off your ride for its routine vehicle inspection and later in the day receive a video from the service center. From the comfort of your own home, you open the file to a friendly greeting from your Mazda-trained technician, who then proceeds to give you a tour of your vehicle’s various components. “These are your shock absorbers,” he says. “And as you can see, they are leaking. Now is the time to address them for your vehicle to remain safe and operate properly.” You reconnect with the service center to approve the necessary repairs, and you’re back on the road in no time with your car in pristine condition. That’s the magic of Video Vehicle Inspections at Maple Shade Mazda and Turnersville Mazda!(more…)
Are Car Dealerships Essential Businesses in New Jersey?
In the midst of the coronavirus outbreak, New Jersey’s Stay at Home order has called for a temporary shutdown of all non-essential businesses. For those in need of a new car or vehicle servicing, this begs one crucial question – are car dealerships considered essential businesses in New Jersey? A new directive will allow New Jersey car dealerships to operate under some restrictions throughout the duration of the stay-at-home order. You can find all the details here!(more…)
Customer For Life “Care Club” benefits
There are many advantages to purchasing a vehicle from Maple Shade Mazda, but one of the most distinct benefits is membership in our “Customer For Life” Care Club. When you purchase your new Mazda from us, you are automatically qualified for all the complimentary benefits of our Care Club. These include: (more…)
Choosing the right place to shop for or service your dream car shouldn’t be stressful. At Maple Shade Mazda we make it easy to get the vehicle you want without the hassle with our simple, straightforward shopping process that puts the customer first. But what sets us apart from all the other car dealerships in the area? If we had to narrow it down, we would say the top 3 reasons to shop with us are our exclusive benefits for new car buyers, our wide range of products and services and VIP customer service. (more…)
Why buy from Maple Shade Mazda?
Looking for a place to buy your next car? Considering a Mazda? Then you should consider Maple Shade Mazda, and our sister store, Turnersville Mazda. With the wonderful Mazda brand and all the services and advantages we offer, there are several reasons why people in the Camden, NJ and Philadelphia area will only come to us. Why buy from Maple Shade Mazda? Let us tell you. (more…)
At Maple Shade and Turnersville Mazda we know that proper 4 wheel alignment is key in maintaining the handling and performance your vehicle was designed with.
- Save on Gas– When your wheels are out of alignment there is added resistance to forward movement and momentum. Your engine has to work much harder and in turn burn more gasoline reducing your MPG.
- Save on New Tires – With wheels out of alignment your tires wear quicker and usually unevenly considerably shortening there life span. The faster your tires wear out, the faster you’ll need to purchase replacements. Those extra tires are not cheap and will come out of your pocket.
- Improve Your Vehicle Performance– – With wheels out of alignment your vehicle handling, performance, and ride quality will all be effected for the worse. A proper alignment will improve control and help provide a smooth, comfortable ride. Free from vibrations,
- Reduce Wear and Tear to your Vehicles Life– Your vehicle tires, wheels, brakes, suspension and steering are all interconnected mechanics. With your wheel alignment out of whack you place additional stress and wear on the entire vehicle. This increases the likelihood of a failure or reduced lifespan and performance of all off these systems.
- Save the Environment – A properly aligned vehicle uses less gasoline, fewer tires and more likely to need fewer repairs. That’s a win-win-win for you and the environment.
- Save Your Life –Improper alignment can lead to dangerous situations. A unevenly worn tire can lead to a blowout and in a emergency response situation you want your vehicle to be able to handle and react at peak performance to avoid damage to your vehicle, yourself and others.
So there are many more benefits to an alignment than making sure your car drives in a straight line.
If you have recently hit a large pothole or curb, if your cars pulls to one side, if you feel strong vibrations through your steering wheel or you have to constantly correct your steering to stay straight on the road you should make an appointment to stop by and have a Complimentary 4 Wheel Computerized Alignment Evaluation- with coupon and appointment. We have the most advance 4 wheel computerized alignment racks in the business that will produce a computerized print out showing you the condition of your vehicles alignment and whether and where there is a need for adjustment.