Mazda Brand -
1- Consumer Reports.org 10 Most Reliable Cars #1 MAZDA MX-5 Miata (95) , #6 2020 MAZDA CX-3 (89) and #9 2020 MAZDA CX-9 (87) - 3 of Consumer Reports TOP 10 Vehicles rated by reliability are Mazda.
2- Consumer Reports - 2019 Reliability Report - The consistently reliable models built by Lexus, Mazda, and Toyota put them at the top of our (2019) annual auto reliability brand rankings.
MAZDA-CX-5 QUOTES -
1 - MAZDA COMMITS TO INTRODUCING NEW VEHICLES WITH REAR SEAT REMINDER SYSTEMS TO COMBAT CHILD HEATSTROKE -
WASHINGTON, DC (September 4, 2019) – In an effort to help parents and caregivers be reminded to check for children in rear seats, Mazda has commitment to add rear seat reminder systems to its new vehicles.
2 - CAR and DRIVER - When we tell you that the Mazda CX-5 is the best compact crossover for sale today, it’s not only because we believe it to be true. It’s also in the hope that by rewarding this particular brand of excellence, we’ll encourage more of it.
3. 2020 MAZDA CX-5 - CAR and DRIVER 5/5
4. AWARDED 2020 "10 BEST' - the 2020 Mazda CX-5 is: A winner. The Mazda's class-above cabin could easily be confused for an Audi Q5's and its trio of four-cylinder engines means there's an option for every buyer. A quick test drive will undoubtedly have you singing the CX-5's praises as loudly as we have over the years. Its crisp steering, eager driving dynamics, and confidence-inspiring controls are dreamy and best when matched with the gutsy turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder in the Grand Touring Reserve and Signature models. If you can't afford one of those high-end trims, don't worry—the CX-5 made our 2020 10Best list and is set to satisfy no matter which version you choose.
5. The CX-5 earned a five-star crash-test rating from the National Highway Transportation Administration (NHTSA), and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named it a Top Safety Pick+. for 2020, it also comes standard with a comprehensive suite of driver-assistance features. Key safety features include: Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection,Standard lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist, Standard adaptive cruise control
6. First-rate materials and a fabulous layout make it feel especially upscale. You don't need to drive the CX-5 hard to enjoy it or to appreciate its excellence. Sure, its precise steering and composed cornering make for one helluva Sunday cruise. Car and Driver
7. 2019 MAZDA CX-5 - TOP SAFETY PICK PLUS
MAZDA3 - QUOTES -
1 - 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback AWD Premium Second Drive | Gushing about an exceptional car - A benchmark by which just about anything else can be measured -
2 - The 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback is quite simply one of the best cars I've ever driven - (AUTO BLOG)
3 - It dances between corners with composure and feedback that you just don't get in cars any more – let alone at this price point. -
4 - the 3's standard 2.5-liter four-cylinder produces 186 horsepower and 186 pound-feet of torque, which is substantially better than virtually every other base engine in the segment. Its throttle response should be copied by everyone, as should the steering.
5- OK, maybe not Porsche, which I keep finding myself drawing comparisons to whenever experiencing a new Mazda. (AUTO BLOG)
6- 2019 MAZDA3 - TOP SAFETY PICK
Mazda CX-9 -
1 CAR and DRIVER "Nothing in this class can match the CX-9’s dynamic competence—it’s not even close."
2-CAR and DRIVER"... the Mazda’s torque-rich turbocharged 2.5-liter inline-four is a frugal overachiever."
3 CAR and DRIVER "You want good looks? Of course, you do. Take a gander at the flowing curves and taut lines of the CX-9. Inspect its tasteful adornment. Inside, you will find one of the most handsome arrangements of materials in the segment."