Position: Full Time Mazda Sales - Product Specialist
We’re are the largest, New & Certified Pre-owned Mazda retailer in the South Jersey—Philadelphia marketplace. With 2 South Jersey locations we offer our customers the areas largest new & used Mazda inventory, state of the art Mazda Service Centers with factory trained and awarded personnel, and an on location Collision Repair Center.
Our vision is to be the areas best place to buy and service your Mazda vehicle. We do this by carrying the areas best selection of vehicles, providing Complementary, Lifetime Synthetic Oil Changes and Loaner vehicles with new Mazda purchases and by inviting exceptional individuals to join our team.
We offer a great career opportunity, with an competitive pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our Consultants to be highly successful.
Mazda’s award winning vehicles all offer top of the class style, performance, fuel economy, technology and safety ratings. Due to increased awareness and interest for Mazda’s vehicles, we are in need of additional Sales Consultants with driven and motivated to be successful.
This is an exciting and challenging position offering a rewarding career for an individual willing to commit themselves. People, who have succeeded in this position, are positive, friendly, courteous, energetic, are able to listen and take direction, determined to become a Mazda product expert and provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
Training: We provide excellent and intensive paid sales training plus ongoing support and instruction.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associate or Bachelors degree preferred
- Valid in-state driver’s license with an acceptable, safe driving record
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission Vehicles
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong willingness to listen and learn
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology, Internet sales experience a plus
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefit package, including
- Comprehensive training
- Salary plus commission
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Opportunities to advance
- Huge New & Used Inventories
This is a Great opportunity to join a winning team!
Contact Adam or Brian at 856-667-8004, email complete Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maple Shade Motor Corp is a Equal Opportunity Employer